You’ve probably seen those cheap coupons, for a carpet cleaner for as little as $19.99 per room, right?
Of course you have …
But what quality of carpet cleaner will this get you?
Countless TV specials have been produced exposing those bait and switch carpet cleaners, and that still doesn’t stop them.
Time after time, it’s proven over and over that proper quality carpet cleaners simply can’t do a good job for such low prices.
So why do some companies advertise carpet cleaning for so cheap?
It’s really so they can get their foot in the door. Once they come out to your home, they fully intend on switching the price to something greater or forcing you to buy some of the extras. And if you don’t buy into their forced-up sell, you’ll get a lousy cleaning.
Think about it. How could any company make money by sending an employee out to your home to do work for an hour and then include the cost of cleaning chemicals and machine usage. Professional carpet cleaning machines cost in the range of $15-$25 thousand dollars. There is no way a company can deliver all that to you for $19.99 a room or anywhere close.
So, what should a quality carpet cleaner do for you?
First, they should be able to be very accurate over on the phone.
Professional carpet cleaning should include steam cleaning with shampoo, either truck mounted steam cleaning or portable hot water extraction. All of this should be included in the cleaning price and is standard for the cleaning industry.
What we Use?
Green Carpet SF uses high end, pet and human friendly carpet cleaning solutions. Pet and baby safe!
How We Work?
Green Carpet San Francisco Cleaning Method:
- Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, colorfastness, stains, and overall soiling to achieve best cleaning results.
- Prepare the area to protect surrounding furnishings and floors.
- Pre-vacuum to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
- Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains, leaving your carpet clean, fresh smelling, and almost dry to the touch.